"Science is perishing in overproduction, in an avalanche of words, in the madness of quantity."
Paraphrasing Milan Kundera
Journal articles (Google Scholar)
- A. Mesgarnejad and M. M. Khonsari, “On the tribological behavior of MoS2-coated thrust ball bearings operating under oscillating motion”, Wear, vol. 269, no. 7–8, pp. 547–556, Aug. 2010.
- A. Mesgarnejad, B. Bourdin, and M. Khonsari, "A variational approach to the fracture of brittle thin films subject to out-of-plane loading", Journal of Mechanics and Physics of Solids, vol. 61, no. 11, pp. 2360–2379, Nov. 2013.
- A. Mesgarnejad, B.Bourdin, and M. Khonsari, "Validation simulations for the variational approach to fracture mechanics", Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 290., no. 15, pp. 420–437, Jun. 2015.
- A. Mesgarnejad, A. Imanian, A. Karma, "Phase-field models for fatigue crack growth", Journal of Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, pp. 102282, 2019.
- A. Mesgarnejad, A. Karma, "Phase-Field Modeling of Chemomechanical Fracture of Intercalation Electrodes: Role of Charging Rate and Dimensionality", Journal of Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2019, Volume 132, pp. 103696.
- A. Mesgarnejad, C. Pan, R.M. Erb, S.J. Shefelbine, A. Karma, "Crack Path Selection in Orientationally Ordered Composites“, Submitted to Physical Review E.
- A. Mesgarnejad, A. Karma, "Vulnerable Window of Yield Strength for Swelling-Driven Fracture of Phase-Transforming Battery Materials”, Submitted to NPJ Computational Materials.
- A. Mesgarnejad, M. Sabbaghian, M.R. Eslami, "A constitutive relation for high temperature cyclic plasticity", Proceedings of the 7th International Congress on Thermal Stresses, Taiwan.
B. Ling, M. Khonsari, A. Mesgarnejad, and R. Hathaway, “Online coated ball bearing health monitoring using degree of randomness and Hidden Markov Model”, in 2009 IEEE Aerospace conference, 2009, pp. 1-10.
- A. Mesgarnejad. "Applications of the variational approach to fracture mechanics.", Louisiana State University, 2014.